Hotkeys for symbols

dear friends,,,,,,,,
can anybody help me with the hot keys for the following symbols????😕😕😕

∞ µ ² ³ ½ Δ ω Ω √

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm assuming you want to know how to print those symbols in MS Word using short cut keys.

Follow these steps - (Assuming you have MS WORD 2007 on a Windows M/C)

- Start MS Word.
    - Hit the 'insert' tab.
    - Click on 'Symbols' down arrow to open more options.
    - Select 'More Symbols' option.
    - At the bottom of the 'More Symbols' window, you will find settings for Short Cut Keys (called Hot Keys).

You can assign convenient hotkeys to the symbols you have specified.

I hope this helps 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends,,,,,😁 In my computer at home,,,USB access has been disabled.......so friends please help me in the ways in which i can enable my USB,,,,,,, 😕😕😕 [Actually at home there...
Mozilla has teamed with Infectious, a startup that lets users easily customize iPhones, laptops and even cars with high quality stickers of commissioned artwork. From time to time Infectious works...
I'm a 5th sem mca student.We have to present a seminar for 30 mins as a part of our curriculum.Can u plz send me some topics regarding latest technologies in...
i am BE IT student... can u sugggest me with the topics for the asp.net projects.... plzz do the needful....
Pre-Launch Images of the Space Shuttle Endeavour Early this morning, NASA scrubbed the launch of the space shuttle Endeavour (STS-127). For the second time in less than a week, the...