Battery voltage required for a motorcycle

for a normal bike like splendor. how many volt's battery we required😔 ?
is it 6 volt ?
and for four wheelers......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to electrical/electronics engineering section.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    this question is related to mechanical engineering .
    they have to know this factor also not important only for electrical engineers😔
  • lal
    lal
    I think its 9v.
  • harinarayanan
    harinarayanan
    For motor cycle the battery voltage is 12 volt. For the cars 12volt but the ampere hour (Ah ) is high comparing with battery used in the motor cycle.
  • lal
    lal
    i dont think so. i think its 9v itself.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    I READ IN A OLD(1980) BOOK THAT FOR BYKE IT IS 6 AND FOR CARS IT IS 12

BUT I AM ITERESTED IN PRESENT SITUATION

ACCORDING TO lal if it is 9 then can u tell me the reason
  • roxy_1001
    roxy_1001
    yes .... #-Link-Snipped-# is right... 12V battery is used for both .. only ampere ratings are different
  • gohm
    gohm
    any recent ones should be 12 volt. If you are looking for a specific model the specs info on the manufacture's website will tell you.
  • lal
    lal
    Sorry, i was wrong. its 12 v. i confirmed it. sorry again.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    ya it is really 12 volt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir what are an amplifier increased the sound quality and how
after the combustion of fuel the exhaust product comes out with a high speed if we placed a little turbine in the way of exhaust products ,will it able to...
in a automobile every electrical equipment needs a earthing then how it provides? is there any common wire which remains in touch with the ground or automobile body? but in...
i faced one problem while making the graph of speed control in dc shunt motor it is- the speed of motor is variying between 1300 to1600 rpm. i do not...
This thread is for our new members. Feel free to promote your college fest, events through CE Events (this section 😀 ) section. Its completely free and ensures global publicity...