Upcoming techfests/events/cultural fest information needed

This thread is for our new members. Feel free to promote your college fest, events through CE Events (this section 😀 ) section. Its completely free and ensures global publicity for your college.

We look forward to information about events in your college.

Replies

• shweta.choudhary
    shweta.choudhary
    hey frnz..
    thrz a techfest"CORDINAZO'10" in mody institute of technology n science on 9th,10th n 11th april.
    crazy engineers are most welcome..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shweta.choudhary
    hey frnz..
    thrz a techfest"CORDINAZO'10" in mody institute of technology n science on 9th,10th n 11th april.
    crazy engineers are most welcome..
    Feel free to start new thread about your college's event in our CE Events section (this).

Best,
  • mapqrs
    mapqrs
    Indian Institute of Space science & Technology welcomes all you people there for its Annual Cultural Fest DHANAK 2010. #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every time I visit any bookstore, I see many books dedicated to the topic of Personality Development. I'm talking about the self-help books that revolve around developing one's personality. This...
i am an electrical student i need some ideas regarding mini projects
i don't know whether it is right to post here. i m a student of electronics first year (B.E)(AICTE approved) . i want to know that whether we will be...
According to this post on YouTube Blog: YouTube Blog: Safety Mode: Giving You More Control on YouTube , youTube has recently added a safety mode to the YouTube. It's easy...
hello! somebody please help me in tracing out the behaviour of an IR sensor on detecting the IR LED light. i intend to look for the properties of black and...