Amplifier increased the sound quality and how?

sir
what are an amplifier increased the sound quality and how

Replies

• 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    amplifier remove distorsions in primary sound by the use of transisstors😁
  • piyushh
    piyushh
    amplifier simply raise the voltage (not power amplifier)

its the filters connected...which increases the quality by passing the require harmonics and blockin the outer harminics which produce disturbance..for example. AWGN(average white gaussian noise)
  • roxy_1001
    roxy_1001
    well Amplifiers remove the distortion thats true ...
    but only when this distortion or noise frequency is different than the your data signal... BUT if frequencies are same then this will get added into the original signal...

For example :
    Noise in FM Radio.. or Bad TV picture quality means combination of unwanted signal with your information signal...

Some basic circuits connected called LPF(Low pass Filter) & HPF(High pass filters) which are the combination of simple resistor and capacitor eliminates the unwanted frequency components before the amplifiers... and once the signal is noise free... then its strength is increased by amplifiers.. So, u get the quality increased...

and in more specific manner....
    IN Audio amplifiers.. the frequencies 20Hz -18 Khz is selected which is audible to human ears...and the others are removed or attenuated...

Hope u got ur doubt cleared,,,

if u still have any doubt reply ... 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

after the combustion of fuel the exhaust product comes out with a high speed if we placed a little turbine in the way of exhaust products ,will it able to...
in a automobile every electrical equipment needs a earthing then how it provides? is there any common wire which remains in touch with the ground or automobile body? but in...
i faced one problem while making the graph of speed control in dc shunt motor it is- the speed of motor is variying between 1300 to1600 rpm. i do not...
This thread is for our new members. Feel free to promote your college fest, events through CE Events (this section 😀 ) section. Its completely free and ensures global publicity...
Every time I visit any bookstore, I see many books dedicated to the topic of Personality Development. I'm talking about the self-help books that revolve around developing one's personality. This...