extra engery to bike

after the combustion of fuel the exhaust product comes out with a high speed
if we placed a little turbine in the way of exhaust products ,will it able to increase the efficiency of engine significantly?😎

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    You mean like a hot side turbo?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    surely deude but you have lose in efficency as there was problem in exhaust gases
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    gg_gaurav
    surely deude but you have lose in efficency as there was problem in exhaust gases

i did not understand how there is a loss in efficiency?:sshhh:
  • PARUL SAXENA
    PARUL SAXENA
    this device is known as TURBOCHARGER.The exhaust gases are first allowed to expand in the nozzles.During this expansion ,Kinetic energy is obtained,that is used to drive the rotor of turbine,called the exhaust gas turbine.The combination of a supercharger driven by an exhaust turbine is also known as TURBO-SUPERCHARGER.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    PARUL SAXENA
    this device is known as TURBOCHARGER.The exhaust gases are first allowed to expand in the nozzles.During this expansion ,Kinetic energy is obtained,that is used to drive the rotor of turbine,called the exhaust gas turbine.The combination of a supercharger driven by an exhaust turbine is also known as TURBO-SUPERCHARGER.
    yes it is used in 4 wheeler

but i want to use it in two wheeler for increasing efficiency.

but that's a nice comment.😛
    welcome to CE
  • anupam sonkar
    anupam sonkar
    i think that energy can be used in other type of work with help of turbine
    well it is good idea
    with the help of turbine you will produce a kinetic energy and this energy can be used in the mobile charging or other thing like that.
  • rohith_shankar
    rohith_shankar
    bikes do not produce enough exhaust gas pressure
    you wont get enough power to do useful work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in a automobile every electrical equipment needs a earthing then how it provides? is there any common wire which remains in touch with the ground or automobile body? but in...
i faced one problem while making the graph of speed control in dc shunt motor it is- the speed of motor is variying between 1300 to1600 rpm. i do not...
This thread is for our new members. Feel free to promote your college fest, events through CE Events (this section 😀 ) section. Its completely free and ensures global publicity...
Every time I visit any bookstore, I see many books dedicated to the topic of Personality Development. I'm talking about the self-help books that revolve around developing one's personality. This...
i am an electrical student i need some ideas regarding mini projects