YouTube videos turned blank

i have recently installed windows 8. and i can't figure out why does not it show most of the youtube videos. the youtube videos turn blank and doesn't show anything at all... if anyone knows why this is happenning and also the solution then plz do help!!!!!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not suitable place for posting computer related problem.

Anyways, install flash player plugin for your browser from official website of adobe. This will fix it.

If problem persists, please give detail which browser you're using.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like a Flash problem to me too. It's not clear whether it happens with all the videos or just a few of the videos? Which browser are you using? Could you try installing Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox and tell us how it works?
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    i have installed the flash plugins. i have been using firefox.. i also have google chrome.. the problem i've mentioned appeared in case of firefox.. and google chrome shows no such problem... i initially thought it was the operating system that was causing the trouble.. what might be the actual cause for firefox to turn youtube videos blank!!!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It means flash plugins haven't been installed properly.
    Mozilla firefox needs external flash plugins where as in Google Chrome it has inbuilt flash plugin, so flash will work in chrome but not in firefox.

I suggest you to :
    - Uninstall flash, and go to directory & delete all parent folder under main folder flash.
    - Now, Uninstall firefox.
    - Restart pc & download flash and install it.
    - Install firefox.
    Now it should work. I mean it will work ๐Ÿ˜
  • dhruba sunuwar
    dhruba sunuwar
    Troll_So_Hard
    It means flash plugins haven't been installed properly.
    Mozilla firefox needs external flash plugins where as in Google Chrome it has inbuilt flash plugin, so flash will work in chrome but not in firefox.

I suggest you to :
    - Uninstall flash, and go to directory & delete all parent folder under main folder flash.
    - Now, Uninstall firefox.
    - Restart pc & download flash and install it.
    - Install firefox.
    Now it should work. I mean it will work ๐Ÿ˜
    thanks!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When drawing graphs, I've always wanted to draw a straight line without using a ruler. It looks like someone's already solved the problem - I'm however not really convinced whether...
Hi CEans !! glad to meet u after a long time ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ here is my idea for a project .a device should hold an object by its clamps and at...
Being a blogger, I'm always searching for an app that gives me the hot and latest news quickly. But as with most of the news apps, the real pain lies...
HI guys!!!! it is a general discussion !!!!! i am doing automobile engineering in chennai!!! i like the course very much but i have one serious doubt that why girls...
Hai, This is Bharathidasan from Puducherry, India would like to have good experience