Winner Of CE Brain Twister Contest: CEan Suyash gets the iPod Shuffle

I just saw the pics sent by CEan Suyash Joshi.

Here: #-Link-Snipped-#
😁The iPod Shuffle looks so cool 😁

(PS: Damn! I wish I had participated too. πŸ˜› )

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    AbraKaDabra
    (PS: Damn! I wish I had participated too. πŸ˜› )
    Hope we see you in the next battlefield!
    Although I think you'll easily figure out the answers though. πŸ˜›

The iPod looks cool!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice photo-shoot by Suyash. πŸ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice photographs πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice photographs!!

And Akd, you too deserve a cool Ipod for organizing this Quiz. πŸ˜€
    you may demand for that 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @pallavi: What about me? 😐
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    @pallavi: What about me? 😐
    You are the Piller Biggie πŸ˜€
    Ok lets have a small agreement.. You give Akd a good IPod for her work. And she too will give you a nice IPod. This is for your Awesome Work done. Really both of you worked too hard!! Well Done!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. That's a nice idea.

I seriously wish to participate in competitions along with all of you. Some day I'm going to have a separate team to organize competitions and I'll compete with everyone for the prize.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nice clicks buddy
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Hmm. That's a nice idea.

I seriously wish to participate in competitions along with all of you. Some day I'm going to have a separate team to organize competitions and I'll compete with everyone for the prize.
    WoW! That's nice!!
    And I know You will definitely win 😁 , We can't compete with you πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Hmm. That's a nice idea.

I would like to be in that team 😁

Administrator in competition!!that's great.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ETIOS finally made entry in Indian markets and the car is Toyota's direct answer to Suzuki models. Here are the engine specs:- Engine: 1496cm3 (cc), DOHC, Gasoline Transmission: 5 speed...
Let's say a phone has 8gb of internal memory and supports upto 32gb through microSD. Does that mean the phone will support total storage space of 8+32 = 40 GB?...
Google has released the next stable version of Chrome. They made no big announcements, just a simple post on Google Chrome Release blog. The Chrome team is happy to announce...
Google seems to be testing a cloud storage product and calling it 'Cloud Picker'. The tool is linked with Google accounts login. When few users tried to upload files to...
Something's cooking up in the building 2000 @ Google Campus (Called Googleplex). Sergey Bring (Google Co-Founder) and Vic Gundotra (VP) are involved in it. Is it a twitter killer or...