Etios Q-Class By Toyota Launched In India [Priced At ~INR.600000+]

ETIOS finally made entry in Indian markets and the car is Toyota's direct answer to Suzuki models.

Here are the engine specs:-

Engine: 1496cm3 (cc), DOHC, Gasoline
Transmission: 5 speed Manual
Max. Power: 90 PS (66kW) @ 5600 rpm
Max. Torque: 132 Nm (13.46 kg-m) @ 3000 rpm
Overall Dimension (L x W x H): 4265 mm x 1695 mm x 1510 mm

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    It is a cute vehicle too!
    The greatest advantage is that this is not a alteration of any hatchback. Unlike Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire, Tata Indigo and all the others, this is a sedan. Truly a sedan. Hmm.Nice vehicle and one thing is that it has a logo which is the most respected one, Toyota's logo. Everyone would love to buy that. But I am praying that the taxi owners would not have an eye on this one!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    aj_onduty
    Everyone would love to buy that. But I am praying that the taxi owners would not have an eye on this one!
    True.
    I loved Innova car. But now-a-days, its mostly used as a taxi.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    AbraKaDabra
    True.
    I loved Innova car. But now-a-days, its mostly used as a taxi.
    It is Largest Fleet used by TabCaB , Meru, MeruPlus and many more ... across the country

So you predicted it right approx 3 years ago ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gandalf
    It is Largest Fleet used by TabCaB , Meru, MeruPlus and many more ... across the country

So you predicted it right approx 3 years ago ๐Ÿ˜
    I have the crazy engineer's vision. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's say a phone has 8gb of internal memory and supports upto 32gb through microSD. Does that mean the phone will support total storage space of 8+32 = 40 GB?...
Google has released the next stable version of Chrome. They made no big announcements, just a simple post on Google Chrome Release blog. The Chrome team is happy to announce...
Google seems to be testing a cloud storage product and calling it 'Cloud Picker'. The tool is linked with Google accounts login. When few users tried to upload files to...
Something's cooking up in the building 2000 @ Google Campus (Called Googleplex). Sergey Bring (Google Co-Founder) and Vic Gundotra (VP) are involved in it. Is it a twitter killer or...
CEans, I see that we've 100% music freaks on CE. I need your help in selecting songs full of 'beats' I can listen during workouts in gym. ๐Ÿ˜› I usually...