why people are blogging

l see a lot of people use blogs, I heard it is an online diary, but do people use it like that??? what is the real purpose for creating a blog?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    With help of blogs you can give your views on any topic.you can share your experiences,your research and much more.
    In short it is a online media between you and users of internet.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    people use blog for variety of purposes. Some use it to communicate various political social agenda. Some use it to discuss their group projects, Some use it as their dairy, they will post their photos & talk about venues they recently visited. Some like to post about their family.
    Some use it for earning -- yeah, don't underestimate that, some are so obsessed of blogging that they make money worth $10,000 or more per month from just blogging.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    vik001ind
    they make money worth $10,000 or more per month from just blogging.
    wow 😲 it is amazing
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I blog because I want to publish my programs, poems, and some of my views regarding various topics.

And to make very little money.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    oh.gaurav thats nice idea..
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    It was first for Time Pass and to share stuff's but now it ultimately changed to a Profession
    Believe me seriously my friend entered into blogging world at January 2007 and seriously and he reached his Target as a SIX Figure Blogger
    Last year his income is $1,00,000
    He is none but Amit Bhawani

Have a Nice Day! 😀
  • callyD
    callyD
    People blog to connect with, listen to and be heard by people from around the world... and some to make living out of it.
  • rejin k raj
    rejin k raj
    I used to blog for sharing some information about space. You can visit in explorenewspace.bolgspot.com#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I'm a senior in EE and it's time for the semester project, after our chairman shot down most everyone's project ideas multiple times, I believe I got an 'ok'...
Hi. I am a student of 8th Sem Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have had an opportunity to work with HIINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) for my project. Today we reported...
USB Safeguard 1.1 Size: 736KB USB Safeguard is software to encrypt and protect data with a password on your removable pen drives using the AES 256 bits encryption. Simply drag...
Can anyone tell me the Inversion Temperature of Hydrogen. I believer it is Low. The Inversion Temperature - Isn't that the temperature below which Expansion causes Cooling? Does this mean...
my computer autormatically restarts, is it a virus problem? if so, how to resolve that?