Today's Featured Download : USB Safeguard

USB Safeguard 1.1
Size: 736KB

USB Safeguard is software to encrypt and protect data with a password on your removable pen drives using the AES 256 bits encryption.

Simply drag and drop files and folders to quickly protect your sensitive documents, and then enter an password to encrypt and decrypt the files that you want to protect from prying eyes.

......#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

OR
......#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    NICE software mahesh .Thanks
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    Link not working
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Guttu
    Link not working
    No Problem Dude.....

second Link...#-Link-Snipped-#
  • nik.2190
    nik.2190
    thnks for that bt what would you suggest about truecrypt software for encryption

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me the Inversion Temperature of Hydrogen. I believer it is Low. The Inversion Temperature - Isn't that the temperature below which Expansion causes Cooling? Does this mean...
my computer autormatically restarts, is it a virus problem? if so, how to resolve that?
what will happen if exhaust gas from a main engine of....say a bike is passed onto another cylinder and fresh air is introduced into that cylinder...(the main engine and the...
I have a blog on wordpress. I want to add analytics code to that to track, can anybody tell how to add ?
hello everyone. I have recently become a member of CE. I am doing my graduation in Civil. So can i know how exactly i can be benifited through this site?