project related query

Hi. I am a student of 8th Sem Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have had an opportunity to work with HIINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL) for my project. Today we reported to start our training period with them. This is my first project i'm going to be doing. When we were allotted to our project guides, i was under the impression that they would give us a topic and we would work on that and complete it at HAL and submit the same to the college. I was baffled when they asked me for my ideas on the project.

I need to report to them again on wednesday. Im hoping to get some ideas and what projects can be done in a place like HAL which can be based on electrical engineering and that gets an approval in my college. anything based on matlab or microcontrollers based.

Hoping to get a few ideas from fellow crazy engineers.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

USB Safeguard 1.1 Size: 736KB USB Safeguard is software to encrypt and protect data with a password on your removable pen drives using the AES 256 bits encryption. Simply drag...
Can anyone tell me the Inversion Temperature of Hydrogen. I believer it is Low. The Inversion Temperature - Isn't that the temperature below which Expansion causes Cooling? Does this mean...
my computer autormatically restarts, is it a virus problem? if so, how to resolve that?
what will happen if exhaust gas from a main engine of....say a bike is passed onto another cylinder and fresh air is introduced into that cylinder...(the main engine and the...
I have a blog on wordpress. I want to add analytics code to that to track, can anybody tell how to add ?