Why most of the messages goes to spam ?

Hello friend's
I have developed a small software which provide the facility to the user to send email using gmail account.But the problem is that most of the sended email goes to sapm.I want to fix this issue.So any idea why most of the messages goes to spam !!

Replies

• sushant_redhat
    sushant_redhat
    Will you give details on working of software?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The_Small_k
    Hello friend's
    I have developed a small software which provide the facility to the user to send email using gmail account.But the problem is that most of the sended email goes to sapm.I want to fix this issue.So any idea why most of the messages goes to spam !!
    There could be several reasons -

1. The domain you're using uses the IP that has been blacklisted. (Is it that you'e using GMAIL SMTP settings to send email?)
    2. Your message contains lots of keywords usually identified as spam keywords.
    3. You are sending emails in bulk, which exceeds the limit set by Google.
    4. The email content does not follow the no-spam rules. Etc.

It would help if you could tell us a bit more about how you are sending the messages and the configuration you are using.
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    @K thanks sir now i fiexed this issue !!
    @sushant lets try this application The C'Boy
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    One thing is, sending mail using PHP's mail function, via script, mostly gets to spam of GMail and Bulk of Yahoo!!! The reason is, it cannot identify the correct headers and the X-Mailed by header... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi .... Im surya... doin final b.tech (IT).We are planned to do our project using voice recognition concept. we r planned to control desktop or a system in voice input...
Dear sir I am ashok I am reading Achyutgodbole operating system book it is nice to read I have one doubt in information management :- in disk space allocation method...
I am a programmer. I love to write code, but many times i fall short of logical skills. I am not too good in logic , and new creative ideas...
If you want to experience Windows 8 UI on your Windows 7 machine, you can do so by downloading the Zetro: Zetro VS 1.1 updated by ~pisadeviant on deviantART Install...
hi, I am a final year Btech student of computer science and at present really confused what should i be doing after my graduation.I have always planned to do a...