Final year it project using voice recognition

Hi ....
Im surya... doin final b.tech (IT).We are planned to do our project using voice recognition concept. we r planned to control desktop or a system in voice input itself instead of using keyboard and mouse.Can u give some suggestions ?😒

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can process the VOICE signal using MATLAB. for that you have to write the Software and you must have to learn MATLAB. Don't know but there may be some other options too.
  • complearner
    complearner
    Well to make this project.. you need two things.
    1. cfg language concepts
    2.speech recognizer

now you can use two lang:
    1.Visual Basic: it provides speech recognizer and cfg making is very easy in this.this is good for beginners.

2.Java: You have to make your speech recognizer and have to read some api.Good for intermediate programmers.

If you want than a full working project of Voice Operated System in Visual Basic Can be found here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can also try using Microsoft SAPI... Its Speech API by Microsoft, which is available for free and runs on VB Script. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear sir I am ashok I am reading Achyutgodbole operating system book it is nice to read I have one doubt in information management :- in disk space allocation method...
I am a programmer. I love to write code, but many times i fall short of logical skills. I am not too good in logic , and new creative ideas...
If you want to experience Windows 8 UI on your Windows 7 machine, you can do so by downloading the Zetro: Zetro VS 1.1 updated by ~pisadeviant on deviantART Install...
hi, I am a final year Btech student of computer science and at present really confused what should i be doing after my graduation.I have always planned to do a...
As you know we at CrazyEngineers have taken part in the Create the Future Design Contest by Tech Briefs. It would be an honor to get your vote for us....