Whether western culture rolled out our tradition?

We started to get addicted to western culture, It starts from our dress,food etc.. There is also a thought among many of them, western culture, portraits them as modern people. Is it true?

If so, Whats wrong in that, why we should always stick to one culture.

Bring out your views

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    it is correct, we need not to stick to one culture.others cultur shouldn't dominate us mainly in bad ways.
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    you know, when the BHARTIYA CULTURE died. not in 1857 after we lost to britsh

but in 1670s when SHIVAJI THE KING, did not punish his son SAMBHAJI

in PUTRA MOHA

the real BHARTIYA CULTURE always is based on SPIRITUALITY

going to temple is not being SPIRITUAL

not having ATTATCHMENTS/MOHA and only thinking about DHARMA/RIGHTOUESSNESS is SPIRITUALITY

there is nothing wrong in punishing the ADHARMIK, as we only slay the PHYSICAL BODY,which anyways would die

but not the SOUL, which engages in TRANSMIGRATIONS
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    We cannot blame the western culture for the rolling back of our tradition. The western culture never told us to give up our traditions and follow theirs.
    According to me, its good that the western culture is followed in India, not in all cases, but it has brought an exposure to our country.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishal0203
    According to me, its good that the western culture is followed in India, not in all cases, but it has brought an exposure to our country.
    Could you please elaborate a bit on that point?
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Could you please elaborate a bit on that point?
    "Exposure" in almost all the things we do! We make our hairstyle spiked and that is loved by almost everyone these days. Not only in styling, even in our educational system. Computer based education, examination pattern etc are all taken by the foreign society
    There are many such examples.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Education that does not make a person proud of his/her own country, culture and society isn't a good education. The education system we have is basically a western education system that has done nothing but produce clerks.

aarthivg
    We started to get addicted to western culture, It starts from our dress,food etc.. There is also a thought among many of them, western culture, portraits them as modern people. Is it true?

If so, Whats wrong in that, why we should always stick to one culture.

Bring out your views
    There is no western culture. There are only western corporates that brainwash people into thinking their ways.
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    Vishal0203
    "Exposure" in almost all the things we do! We make our hairstyle spiked and that is loved by almost everyone these days. Not only in styling, even in our educational system. Computer based education, examination pattern etc are all taken by the foreign society
    There are many such examples.

ha ha ha
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Education that does not make a person proud of his/her own country, culture and society isn't a good education. The education system we have is basically a western education system that has done nothing but produce clerks.

There is no western culture. There are only western corporates that brainwash people into thinking their ways.

and their agents would be selling their products

because INDIA is a 3rd world country

but we RIGHT WINGERS are not given opportunity

to BUILD THE NATION
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    ha ha ha
    I don't give a damn to your laugh..​
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    Vishal0203
    I don't give a damn to your laugh..​

who cares

you had written a LAUGHING POT only

all BS which you had written

frankly speaking
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    who cares

you had written a LAUGHING POT only

all BS which you had written

frankly speaking

Fine dude! ignore the point and go on with your convo. maybe I didn't give a good point to support my 1st comment. You need not tag the post and show me that my post was not good! πŸ˜›
    you are in a debate you don't laugh even if the points are not good!
    Keep that in mind!
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    Vishal0203
    Fine dude! ignore the point and go on with your convo. maybe I didn't give a good point to support my 1st comment. You need not tag the post and show me that my post was not good! πŸ˜›
    you are in a debate you don't laugh even if the points are not good!
    Keep that in mind!

who are you to stop my laughing?

are you my boss?
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    ha! I'm not your boss!
    but I don't think its always necessary to write "Ha Ha Ha" whenever you laugh.

Do you do that all the time? I mean when your friend cracks a joke, do you start writing "HA Ha Ha" ?? HUh!! crazy!!
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    Vishal0203
    ha! I'm not your boss!
    but I don't think its always necessary to write "Ha Ha Ha" whenever you laugh.

Do you do that all the time? I mean when your friend cracks a joke, do you start writing "HA Ha Ha" ?? HUh!! crazy!!

hmm.

over the net, thts the only option

or should i put smiley

then take it

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    okay,let us stop this now

we have diverted from the topic

yes, you were right

westerners did not ask us to leave our own culture
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    dude you're out of your mind!! πŸ˜›
    read the comments properly and then reply...
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    okay,let us stop this now

we have diverted from the topic

yes, you were right

westerners did not ask us to leave our own culture​
    now thats good!! πŸ‘
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    "The western culture never told us to give up our traditions and follow theirs."

this , i was saying

that you were right

they never asked us to give up our traditions and follow them
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    You can carry on the debate. I'm out of it!
  • rk rao
    rk rao
    i had written what i wanted too

even i would like to be out of it

because it is never ending
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    even i would like to be out of it
    Just unwatch the thread.. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii friends.......i want the.clear idea.and.differences between the capacitance,inductance,reluctance. and also the difference between the resistor and diode... and.what will happen if we replace the diode with resistor
Generally, people can be easily classified, talkative or silent. But the silent people are always treated like ' dangerous'. And not to believe them. Why it is so? Being silent,...
hello...i m new member at CE...so dnt know norms of this site..however i just need some help..regarding...thermoelectricity...is it better generating energy with TE modules or with solar cells.....and is thr...
Guys, You all Should've come across some form of music or song or some instrumental which caused you Goosebumps..! Please do share it here so we can all enjoy Goosebumps...
hi all!! this is gaurav . i am studing engineering in IT hope to find a good collection of minds here on this forum πŸ˜€