Hi all

hi all!! this is gaurav . i am studing engineering in IT hope to find a good collection of minds here on this forum πŸ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gaurav91
    hi all!! this is gaurav . i am studing engineering in IT hope to find a good collection of minds here on this forum πŸ˜€
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. You'll definitely find a great bunch of people here from aspiring engineers to those who've spent decades in engineering. It however takes some time to become familiar with the community. So relax, spend some time on it and be active.

Why not tell us a bit more about yourself and how you discovered this website?
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Feel free to take part in discussions and make most of the time you spend online. πŸ‘
  • gaurav91
    gaurav91
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. You'll definitely find a great bunch of people here from aspiring engineers to those who've spent decades in engineering. It however takes some time to become familiar with the community. So relax, spend some time on it and be active.

Why not tell us a bit more about yourself and how you discovered this website?
    one of my HOD (head of department) told me about the site to consult for the projects, reports or any other query regarding engineering
  • gaurav91
    gaurav91
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome
    hi there πŸ˜€
  • gaurav91
    gaurav91
    godfather
    Welcome to Community.
    very true!! (your tag line)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gaurav91
    one of my HOD (head of department) told me about the site to consult for the projects, reports or any other query regarding engineering
    Interesting. Is your HoD a part of CrazyEngineers? Ask him/her to join in. πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#! πŸ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello & welcome.
  • gaurav91
    gaurav91
    The_Big_K
    Interesting. Is your HoD a part of CrazyEngineers? Ask him/her to join in. πŸ˜€
    surely i'll invite him . May be he's a member that's y he told meπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gaurav91
    surely i'll invite him . May be he's a member that's y he told meπŸ˜€
    You can check by using our Friend-Inviter feature. Look in the announcements. πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

home.html Home