Silent people are really 'silent killers'?

Generally, people can be easily classified, talkative or silent.
But the silent people are always treated like ' dangerous'. And not to believe them.
Why it is so?
Being silent, is that much wrong?

P.S. CEans, don't show your silent via this discussion 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it'd be wrong to associate violence with the silence. India's Prime Minister, Mr. Man Mohan Singh is in perpetual state of silence. I think that indeed does damage the country. But I'd not associate being silent to being 'dangerous'.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    there is a difference between
    people who dont ahve any plans hence dont talk
    and
    people who have innumerable plans but still dont talk about them
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Silent people don't talk much and hence are assumed to be great thinkers. Dangerous things to come into effect requires lot of thinking and planning, hence the assumption, may be.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I am also one of them but never got any chance to kill anyone😲,
    Also ,I am a vegetarian😁 .
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    They are dangerous according to me because most of the times they keep their thoughts in their mind itself but the moment they shoot is just like bombarding on us!!
  • Lalit77
    Lalit77
    One cannot draw any general statetement that silent people are silent killers.Its upto individuals mindsets that to talk or not.But to talk right at right time at right place can be a good virtue than being talkative and tattler or mouth babbler.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    I think it'd be wrong to associate violence with the silence. India's Prime Minister, Mr. Man Mohan Singh is in perpetual state of silence. I think that indeed does damage the country. But I'd not associate being silent to being 'dangerous'.
    I am silent, most of them point out me has dangerous only. Here after, I will use this example😀
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    i think there is some truth to the "silent ones" as being dangerous. logically speaking, if someone has the full intent of pulling off a successful crime, he/she surely isn't going to shout it all over facebook or whatever, right?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Glad that I have acquired 'Killer' status.
    Dhakshinamurthy is the silent God.
    Baghavan Ramana Maharishi was known for his silent instruction.
    Killers both. They killed the EGO.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    their place of silence matters the most if they are silent in situations where they are silent they are killers
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I do not agree with the fact that silent people of *dangerous* its not true,

On the other hand even I can ask are the talkative's are not "dangerous" 😁

-CB
  • graphite
    graphite
    I feel silent people think a lot but don't express it, that thinking may be very useful and dangerous too. But those people are not dangerous. For me being silent is a boon as people think many times to make use of us as for them silent people are killers.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    "silence is golden" , a person who talks less cannot be termed silence or even dangerous we have to also see body language and activities, they speak louder than words.A person whose body language is silent is ineffective even if he/she speaks.Great Thinkers were silent,and silence is not = DANGEROUS
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yeah i agree with most if the silent person has the potential opening up in right situation at the right time then there is no damage in them being silent
  • KZ 259
    KZ 259
    sauravgoswami
    "silence is golden" , a person who talks less cannot be termed silence or even dangerous we have to also see body language and activities, they speak louder than words.A person whose body language is silent is ineffective even if he/she speaks.Great Thinkers were silent,and silence is not = DANGEROUS
    yes, i agree. body language is very, very important
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Getting different views in this thread.

Silent+thinking=dangerous=! genius😛
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    aarthivg
    Getting different views in this thread.

Silent+thinking=dangerous=! genius😛
    not exactly

silent+thinking+late/ no action=== dangerous killer

silent + thinking + action in time===== the greatest genius
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    all of us thinking wrong about silent killers but the truth behind silent killers is "they keep secrets" they are not dangerous but good thinkers
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    It is true to some extent. Silent people are interpreted as being more violent. But one needs to understand this very carefully. Silent people are usually more reserved with their feelings and emotions. They prefer to let things pass and avoid confrontation and when they do react or lash out for some reason its a shock to everyone because they never saw that behavior from that person. Humans, being the way we are then label that person. Noisy people rant all the time but we accept it as a norm so it does not come as surprising.
    Another thing is that silent people only let certain things piss them off. Only things worth getting angry over, the things we are passionate about. We all react to things we are passionate about.
    And yes i'm one of them.
    Lastly, empty vessels make the most noise.
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    yes i do agree with ce designer to some extent but deep study is required to understand silent killers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello...i m new member at CE...so dnt know norms of this site..however i just need some help..regarding...thermoelectricity...is it better generating energy with TE modules or with solar cells.....and is thr...
Guys, You all Should've come across some form of music or song or some instrumental which caused you Goosebumps..! Please do share it here so we can all enjoy Goosebumps...
hi all!! this is gaurav . i am studing engineering in IT hope to find a good collection of minds here on this forum 😀
home.html Home