Which is the most inspiring Music you have ever come across?

Guys,
You all Should've come across some form of music or song or some instrumental which caused you Goosebumps..! Please do share it here so we can all enjoy Goosebumps together..! πŸ˜€
So I share two songs which caused me Infinite Goosebumps..!

This is a complete feast for the ears and it renders a complete cure to chronic Headaches and uneasiness...! πŸ˜€
Please do share yours' too..! πŸ˜€
Regards..!

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    A.R.R's jai ho.. from slum dog millioniare
    justin beiber's baby song from my world 2.0
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I can't really choose any song or type of music as the most inspiring one for me. I've enjoyed all kinds of music right from Indian classical to Hard-Metal. Sometimes I just enjoy instrumental, ambient music. πŸ˜€
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    greatπŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    For now I love the Veena in vienn by Punya Srinivas

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Instrumentals can be Inspirational at times. They even have the ability to heal a disheartened soul.
    But I think, if we don't go looking 'that' deep - it is the lyrics that hold the power of inspiring.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    anuraadha
    For now I love the Veena in vienn by Punya Srinivas

Excellent..! I was searching for this stuff since i first heard this in some theatre..! TY...! πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    vinod1993
    Excellent..! I was searching for this stuff since i first heard this in some theatre..! TY...! πŸ˜€
    You are welcome! πŸ˜€ This is my ringtone for now😁
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The_Big_K
    I can't really choose any song or type of music as the most inspiring one for me. I've enjoyed all kinds of music right from Indian classical to Hard-Metal. Sometimes I just enjoy instrumental, ambient music. πŸ˜€
    Yes, Even I listen to almost all types of Genre's..! πŸ˜€ You can post just one of them..! Most inspiring need not be one(eventhough the superlative points only to one)..! It can be many..! Share atleast one "K"...! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, here's one example of what I like (see the video below). It's Yanni's World Dance. Being a dabbler musician myself; I know how 'tough' it is to do what these musicians are doing. Makes me enjoy the music to the fullest!

PS: I'm not sure if it's under 'Inspiring Music'.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The_Big_K
    Well, here's one example of what I like (see the video below). It's Yanni's World Dance. Being a dabbler musician myself; I know how 'tough' it is to do what these musicians are doing. Makes me enjoy the music to the fullest!.
    Wow me..! πŸ˜€ all Yanni's works are awesome..! πŸ˜€ The one that completely moved me is....

Pls do listen to this too..! The Duduk is very soothing to listen to..! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm even a fan of this dude -

Those are not two guys, just one guy playing the music twice and then mixing it up! Amazing, isn't it?
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    The_Big_K
    I'm even a fan of this dude -

Those are not two guys, just one guy playing the music twice and then mixing it up! Amazing, isn't it?
    Totally Amazing "K"..! Have you tried this out(in your guitar?)..! ?
  • ashie
    ashie
    well for me ...the most inspiring song or lyrics is aashaayen from iqbal...πŸ˜’
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I like all songs by owl city! So inspiring, seems like poem.

• archlpe
    archlpe
    instrumental fusion of any kind i.e. tabla -violin, tabla guitar, shehnai - violin etc., whatever happens song by michael jackson, indian classical music (mostly in teen taal) and bhajans by anoop jalota
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Renegade - JayZ feat. Eminem

Hov is dope as always.
    But, Eminem ? Damn he ain't a "rapper", I will call him.. umm.. "word-smith", he bends the word & makes it sound like rhyme.
    Long live Em 😍

If you don't know what's Sierra Leone ..google it & then relate this song with all you read πŸ˜€
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Ah, I totally forgot to mention this one.!

He must be worshipped for his works.! πŸ˜€
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I am translating inspiring to the motivating song.

I am on mobile. Cant see those extra options. Putting the url, please embed in my post.

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I like all songs by owl city! So inspiring, seems like poem.

Are you kidding me ?? πŸ˜›
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    My Funeral Song
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Guitar Riffs and Licks are awesome
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    That's World Music
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket

Another one! Inspiring lyrics πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all!! this is gaurav . i am studing engineering in IT hope to find a good collection of minds here on this forum πŸ˜€
home.html Home