Wheelchair for paralyzed controlled by eye movements and automatic carrier system

hello,
could u please provide me the circuit diagram of a wheelchiar controlled using the eye movements. i would also want to include a system which enables the wheelchair to follow the person using his location through bluetooth. could anyone help me out with this?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dheekotian
    hello,
    could u please provide me the circuit diagram of a wheelchiar controlled using the eye movements. i would also want to include a system which enables the wheelchair to follow the person using his location through bluetooth. could anyone help me out with this?
    If you are looking for ready circuit diagram then please don't waste your time. Why not start working on this idea and we can collect circuit diagram for different parts of this project and then we need to combine them all as per your application.

Let's start.
    Here is the circuit diagram for Motor controlling which you can use for Chair movement.
    [​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Regarding the part in which you want your wheelchair to follow particular person.

Here is one Bluetooth Module #-Link-Snipped-# that we can use with wheelchair which receives signal from person's mobile and based on that it will give command to wheelchair to follow.
  • dheekotian
    dheekotian
    hello sir!!!
    thanks a lot sir!!! 😀

could you recommend me a motor for the wheelchair movement??
    can i go with the wiper motors?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dheekotian
    hello sir!!!
    thanks a lot sir!!! 😀

could you recommend me a motor for the wheelchair movement??
    can i go with the wiper motors?
    Well that is one of the important parameter. We have to choose motors which is able to run with say 100 kg load and I think we need such motor which has good torque. So say Motor with less RPM is fine.

Try to research which motor is good in these parameter DC motor, Stepper motor or Servo motor.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I believe the "following eye movements" part is more of a software implementation than a circuit one. Have you researched on possible solutions on this as well?
  • dheekotian
    dheekotian
    yes sir. we have decided to use labview for the implementation.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dheekotian
    yes sir. we have decided to use labview for the implementation.
    So you need to attach one Laptop with wheelchair right? What's your plan for Camera mounting?
  • dheekotian
    dheekotian
    need some structure to support from the back. which is flexible...

a small rod kind of structure, which is flexible. which can be moved up and down. i cant recall its name. it can be found in the reverse camera monitor mounting
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dheekotian
    need some structure to support from the back. which is flexible...
    Great ! 👍

I suggest you to draw one sketch about the mechanism and post it here so you will get some suggestion from fellow CEans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI FRIENDS...... i had a doubt ...what happens when a dc current flows through capacitor and inductor?
I'm currently doing a project related to condenser and need latest fluent software for the analysis. I have googled over some sites but couldn't find the need relevant site for...
You do not need to be a "Doctor Who" fan to know about UK’s iconic red phone boxes. One would have thought that with the invention of mobile phones these...
This thread is a discussion on various smart android apps that entitles android phones as "Smart Phones".
​ Remember AltaVista? The search engine that everyone used when the Internet wasn't as big as it is today. Yahoo, the current owner of AltaVista search engine, has decided to...