Need help in finding specific resources

I'm currently doing a project related to condenser and need latest fluent software for the analysis. I have googled over some sites but couldn't find the need relevant site for downloading it. Need help in that.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you searching for this: #-Link-Snipped-# ?

If the software isn't free, you might have to contact your college administration to consider purchasing a copy.
  • kamal61435
    kamal61435
    Yep that's the software and I have already searched the site. Asking my college administration and the approval would take about 2-3 months 😉.

Anyway, I got that software from a friend and Thanks #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You do not need to be a "Doctor Who" fan to know about UK’s iconic red phone boxes. One would have thought that with the invention of mobile phones these...
This thread is a discussion on various smart android apps that entitles android phones as "Smart Phones".
​ Remember AltaVista? The search engine that everyone used when the Internet wasn't as big as it is today. Yahoo, the current owner of AltaVista search engine, has decided to...
The Nokia Asha 210 smartphone is now up for pre-order in India with a price tag of Rs. 4,499. Famous for having the dedicated keys for Facebook and Whatsapp, this...
Reliance Communications, the Indian technology giant has coupled with Apple Inc. to bring the iPhone 5 in India with many interesting post-paid plans. As we had reported earlier this month,...