What is the use of Java Wireless Toolkit?

hai this is arun . can any one tell me what is the use of wireless tool kit........................................................................................................................................................

Replies

• Rajan Lenka
    Rajan Lenka
    I don't know enough about it but, basically it is a state of the art toolbox which is used for developing wireless applications.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't have on-field experience as I am not even graduated. But, Every IT professionals I talked with wanna join TCS. Born curious,I googled some of stuffs of TCS &...
hay guys this code is written by me for image encryption the data is written in file but not preview..... help it's urgent. thanks in advance. package binaryfilehandling; import java.io.FileNotFoundException;...
hi..everyone...i m participating in sae baja for the first time...i m designing the transmission..ive selected mahindra alpha transmission....i want to know whether it is good or do i need to...
Hi, I am Prasanna. I am getting my BE (ECE) degree this year. I wish to appear for C-DAC CET. Hence please tell me that where I can get the...
I'm planning to make a code editor, as part of my academic project. It uses a web interface that displays to the other team members what i'm coding(lively). It will...