About C-DAC CET ENTRANCE

Hi, I am Prasanna. I am getting my BE (ECE) degree this year. I wish to appear for C-DAC CET. Hence please tell me that where I can get the actual C-DAC CET entrance papers for preparations. Also is there any study material available. When will be CDAC entrance will be taken this year( 2nd one 2013) . Please also share some information related to CDAC. That will be a valuable contribution.

Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We've a ton of threads in our Internships section: #-Link-Snipped-# related to CDAC. Not sure if the actual papers have been uploaded to any of the thread.

You can get lot of information just by reading all the relevant threads.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    CDAC CET is offline and the question paper has to be returned after the exams, so there are no sample question paper as such, I am afraid.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm planning to make a code editor, as part of my academic project. It uses a web interface that displays to the other team members what i'm coding(lively). It will...
I am piyush, final year student of computer engineering from pune university, India. Yet I am not placed in any company 😭 . I am confused about what to do...
hello, how are u all? I'm ur new friend. I would like to know about the problems of electrical and electronic engineering.
what is the difference between electrical and electronic?
can any one please suggest me, what are the advanced technologies in formula1 cars...or any concept that relating formula1 cars plz suggest me for my ppt......