CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@autocrats • 06 Mar, 2013
hi..everyone...i m participating in sae baja for the first time...i m designing the transmission..ive selected mahindra alpha transmission....i want to know whether it is good or do i need to look for mahindra gio...n i also wanted to know the gear ratios of gio????

Related Posts

@Ramamurthi · May 25, 2014

Hello crazy engineers' friends , First off I'd like to congratulate you for the excellent work . You guys are doing a great job . Keep it up . Now...

@sahilgandhi87 · Mar 24, 2009

Generally what things to be learn after core java ,whether servlets and JSP or EJB or anythig else........................ and wht is this EJB??? why it is used????

@Anil Jain · Apr 28, 2010

Thought of sharing a smal story with you all, I have received this in an e-mail from my friend: It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the...

@Kumari Puja · Oct 3, 2018

I m not getting my offer letter from accenture  and it has been 3 months since I uploaded all my documents for verification. I have sent multiple emails to company...

@Rajni Jain · Aug 6, 2014

There were time when students used to study with text-books, used to take notes on a piece of paper and used to mug up every thing. Now over a period...