CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@autocrats • 06 Mar, 2013
hi..everyone...i m participating in sae baja for the first time...i m designing the transmission..ive selected mahindra alpha transmission....i want to know whether it is good or do i need to look for mahindra gio...n i also wanted to know the gear ratios of gio????
5.5k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 30, 2014

Hero MotoCorp India has unveiled a new concept bike nicknamed 'Hero RNT' that is powered by a diesel engine. The new scooter from Hero was unveiled at an event with...
8.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 13, 2013

Lenovo, the big brand from China, has launched two new smartphones with Lenovo S930 and S650 that run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and have got Dual SIM...
9.6k views

@Ila Ragade · Oct 20, 2012

A single stage reciprocating air compressor is an air compressor which carries out compression in a single stroke or stage. the compressor body is similar to the piston-cylinder arrangement. the...
8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 16, 2017

HCL Technologies is currently developing one of its major development centers in Nagpur at MIHAN. HCL's executives has confirmed that they'll be recruiting about 2000 engineers - half of which...
6.4k views

@yadavundertaker mohit · Oct 5, 2009

hi.... to draw a pin bush flexible coupling the given data will be dia of shaft d to be joined in mm,power P to be transmitted in kw ,no. of...
7.1k views