What is Android?

what is android system....here any one working on the android system???...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SDKING
    what is android system....here any one working on the android system???...
    Have you tried searching the Internet for an answer? I think you will get a ton of material to read on what Android operating system is. Unfortunately, explaining the entire android system is out of scope of this discussion topic. I'd recommend studying the topic on your own and ask very specific questions about the OS.

Yes, there are several members here who have worked on Android.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Android is an Operating System by Google, It's an Open source OS, derived from Linux, so, being an Open Source OS, Developers are getting into it.

If you have knowledge of JAVA , then it would be very useful for making Android apps, but if you don't have any past knowledge, don't worry, it's still easy to make android apps 😀

And yes, if there's some specific questions, then they could be answered better.
  • Ganesh MSD
    Ganesh MSD
    Android is initially developed by Android, Inc., after that during 2005 android was purchased by google. Android is he open source OS.It is a linux based Operating System. Now a days android users growth was so high. Android is developed using JAVA.

Using eclips software we can create android apps. We must know basic knowledge about JAVA and somewhat XML knowledge. Eclips software is very user friendly like VB.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i need format/examples for writing user manual/guides..plz help
I am using Windows & home basic. Every time i boot my computer it will take around 3 min to satrtup and shutdown speed also low. Is there is any...
hii to all i kodandan completed BE mechanical, worked as production engg and technical service engg in apollo tyres ltd. Now joined as service manager in tyre protector india pvt...
All of use use FB right? All the time right? Well ... if their new product seems to deliver what it promises then the entire of the mobile internet will...
I created a power point presentation on Mac OSX, added it to my Dropbox and then downloaded it on my Windows 7 machine to edit it further. To my horror,...