About me

hii to all
i kodandan completed BE mechanical, worked as production engg and technical service engg in apollo tyres ltd. Now joined as service manager in tyre protector india pvt ltd, Chennai.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kodandan
    hii to all
    i kodandan completed BE mechanical, worked as production engg and technical service engg in apollo tyres ltd. Now joined as service manager in tyre protector india pvt ltd, Chennai.
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to your active participation in the community.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Hi friend, welcome to CE.Its a pleasure to have you here.
    Hope you have active and happy time on CE .😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All of use use FB right? All the time right? Well ... if their new product seems to deliver what it promises then the entire of the mobile internet will...
I created a power point presentation on Mac OSX, added it to my Dropbox and then downloaded it on my Windows 7 machine to edit it further. To my horror,...
I'm looking at the possibility of reusing waste heat to generate steam and drive a turbine to generate electricity. The application will be in the order of a few hundred...
How to waste time without really trying: https://www.authorstream.com/Present...n-communication-entertainment-ppt-powerpoint/
Hello , I'm presently in 1st year CSE, I would like to do some course in the coming holidays, but I'm confused between JAVA and .NET course. Could anyone here...