Western Digital Scorpio Blue 1TB Laptop Hard Drive Costs Only $99

The leading media storage company Western Digital aka WD has come up with 9.5mm thick HDD "Scorpio Blue" capable of storing 1 TB of your data. The drive costs only $99 which makes it a great buy! The HDD is reported to have excelled in SiSoftware, ATTO and CrystalDiskMark benchmarks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a mesmerizing video "Nature By Numbers". [video=youtube;P0tLbl5LrJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tLbl5LrJ8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
If you are those email addicts who asks their friends to 'emailing' you is the best way to connect with you than having a direct conversation over the phone, there's...
Kyocera Echo phone got lot of appreciation from reviewers on the Internet. The phone is now getting Android 2.3.4 update. Here are some of the features - Android 2.3.4 upgrade...
Samsung Galaxy SII phone is already a hit phone in the market, also called as the best Android phone available. The phone has excellent hardware and awesome features. That said,...
I have seen that Channel has got more preference over BufferedStreams.Suppose i have writeen a program to copy a file.If i use Channel there then the speed with which the...