Volkswagen Polo GT TSI

New Volkswagen Polo GT TSI (TWIN-CHARGED STRATIFIED INJECTION) is having greater German technology going to be offloaded in India. It has a direct injection Turbo charged engine with seven speed automatic gear system.It produces a power of 103 bhp which is a bit too worry as most of the new engines outclass this power.But the torque is very good(17.7 kgm). It includes twin clutch technology and electronic stability control which are very impressive.It has two DIN Bluetooth enabled audio system,15 inch wheels and rear parking sensors. It has a very luxury look.It costs around rs 8.96 lakh which is quiet good for its features.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    so are you gonna buy it.
  • Velshankar MJ
    Velshankar MJ
    No just reviewed it
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I think you had underestimated the power.A power of 103bhp is quite good if you compare it with the vehicles with same range of price tag.VW has done a pretty nice job and VW never failed customer expectation.
  • Velshankar MJ
    Velshankar MJ
    May be but not as good as their other variants of the same price tag
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    I think you had underestimated the power.A power of 103bhp is quite good if you compare it with the vehicles with same range of price tag.VW has done a pretty nice job and VW never failed customer expectation.

Do you believe VW gives an excellent customer service. I am thinking of buying a car soon and I want to include VW as an option.
  • Velshankar MJ
    Velshankar MJ
    hmmmm. one of the best but toyata tops the service quality as it implemented international regulations in India
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    If you want a stylish and best powered engine VW is at your service.VW offers the world class design and components used were really awesome.CW is a good option if you have a decent investment.All the best @#-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well I am not buying a car today or this year. I am considering options for next year I will think of getting a car. And I am not fixing any model since I have not fixed my budget but I would like to prioritize a company and check it out. If my start up runs well as we expected, will all our sub ordinate launches right on schedule and everything works fine, I may be able to get a car till March 2014. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Japanese auto major Nissan is planning to up the ante on autonomous cars by being in the market with a range of autonomous cars by 2020. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/video/...us Drive plan...
The Bosch e clutch allows drivers using manual transmission to use first gear without using the clutch. We can simply use the brake and gas pedal just like the automatic...
hello CEeans i have many question regarding this topic....let me put my questions 1)There is a device called rectenna which convert microwave frequency into DC signal...if this possible compact devices...
WANT TO KNOW SOME DETAILS ON VALVE STICKING: Hi CEans I want to know a some basic details on “Valve Sticking”.I am doing an ppt on Biogas and found that...
Recent trend shows that all Auto giants are greatly investing in the R&D department for implementing or to introduce first Auto Pilot Cars.All are striving hard to lead this new...