Autonomous Cars-A self driven vehicle a boon or bane?

Recent trend shows that all Auto giants are greatly investing in the R&D department for implementing or to introduce first Auto Pilot Cars.All are striving hard to lead this new technology.Even Google has stepped up into Auto Industry by creating software to control the vehicle.All leading industral giants such as BMW,Mercedes,Nissan and Tesla had promised to launch autopilot cars but time will answer this question.
We should also concentrate on the other side of the invention that can it block hacking .Is it safe from cyber attack.What could happen if a hacker could control a car from a remote place and If he desires He can create a great mishap(problem) in the world.its not against the invention but we should be careful before adapting to a new technology. Share your thoughts CEans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nissan targets Autonomous Drive plan by 2020

Thread exists why another for the same topic mate
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I understand your concern but that threaf is all about news on Nissan .This thread is to discuss the good and bad of autopilot cars.Post your views mate....
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Autonomous cars need extensive testing and the test environment is yet to be built that is the most awaiting challenge and bane as of now

Other than that automated cars are a really cool innovation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have created a c++ program in which a user inputs a number and the compiler gives the sum of digits at hundred ,tens and ones place of that number...
ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization has confirmed that the launch of GSAT-7, India's first ever defence satellite was successful. The launch was scheduled at 2:00 AM today morning from...
The other day I wrote about the new voice search feature included on their site by Flipkart and CEans reported that the service didn't work 100% for them. I believe...
I've been using iPad for almost 2 years now and have always wished if I could do some real productive work on it, apart from email. There were times I...
NASA's engineers are planning to deliver solar energy on Earth via platforms located in the orbit. John Mankins is heading the project which is in development stages. The project is...