wireless mobile charging

hello CEeans i have many question regarding this topic....let me put my questions
1)There is a device called rectenna which convert microwave frequency into DC signal...if this possible compact devices like mobile don't need electric power for charging ....but the problem is i cannot find the circuit for rectenna
2) if a mobile uses microwave frequency for charging ....will there be any power losses or distortion from microwave source ....

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Rectenna is patented and the white paper for it's design will be out only after a few years not now
    So you won't find the circuit for rectenna in Google

Efficiency will be hit drastically but tuned LC pairing between the Tx and Rx makes this design a really possible one
  • naveee
    naveee
    is anyone in CE will be having circuit for Rectenna??
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Not possible for sure

You will have to wait for it till tomorrow to be sure.

The circuits and block diagrams are not even published in the manufacturers website so it is highly secret.

No one will have it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WANT TO KNOW SOME DETAILS ON VALVE STICKING: Hi CEans I want to know a some basic details on “Valve Sticking”.I am doing an ppt on Biogas and found that...
Recent trend shows that all Auto giants are greatly investing in the R&D department for implementing or to introduce first Auto Pilot Cars.All are striving hard to lead this new...
i have created a c++ program in which a user inputs a number and the compiler gives the sum of digits at hundred ,tens and ones place of that number...
ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization has confirmed that the launch of GSAT-7, India's first ever defence satellite was successful. The launch was scheduled at 2:00 AM today morning from...
The other day I wrote about the new voice search feature included on their site by Flipkart and CEans reported that the service didn't work 100% for them. I believe...