Topic for Structural Engineering Dessertaion

Hi. This is Anil.
Can anybody suggest me a new topic for My M.E. Structural Eng. Dissertation and Seminar in Analysis and Design of Steel Structures. I will be thankful to all of you, if any one come with new topic for my dissertation.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil KV

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you considered any topics so far? If yes, please share them. Also, post your initial ideas so that we can help you develop on them.
  • anilkv2007
    anilkv2007
    I am interested to work on

1. Analysis of Steel Structures using Software ( please suggest), especially Industrial buildings.
    2. Wind analysis of Tall Buildings.
    3. Utilization of used Polyethene covers and disposable glass (in the form of Cut chips) in Structural Concrete (plastic have a life span of 300 years).
    4. Pre-stressed Concrete

Sincerely,
    AnilKV
  • farahshaheen47
    farahshaheen47
    Try using tuned mass dampers in high rise building!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am starting a project on nids. Can anyone please suggest me links to sites or books where I can find some help on the topic. Thanks.
hi friends, Is there anyway to obtain a constant vtg from a spike... ie, using an ir sensor we are detecting the movement in a room. the ir is allowed...
Hello!! I am a junior mechanical engineering student located in North Carolina, USA.. Before I try to come up with many crazy ideas for this site, there is this thing...
hi everyone, i am a final year mechanical engineering student.. I am searching for a unique mini project ideas in mechanical / automotive field.. Can you suggest me with few...