Obtaining constant voltage from a spike?

hi friends,
Is there anyway to obtain a constant vtg from a spike...
ie, using an ir sensor we are detecting the movement in a room. the ir is allowed to fall on base of a photo transistr.. whenever movement is there the ciruit breaks...now the application is - when there is no one in the room, the circuit works and via a 555, wid a delay we can obtain the spike...but if this spike can be converted to a constant vtg, it can fed to light circuit connected via a relay which can turn off...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Electrical/Electronics engineering section 😀
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    An Edge triggered Flip-Flop should do the trick !

-Karthik
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!! I am a junior mechanical engineering student located in North Carolina, USA.. Before I try to come up with many crazy ideas for this site, there is this thing...
hi everyone, i am a final year mechanical engineering student.. I am searching for a unique mini project ideas in mechanical / automotive field.. Can you suggest me with few...
A mechanical engineer in New York is in charge of making new equipments and tools, engines etc. They are also responsible for undertaking maintenance and installation, operation and repair of...
CEans, He has been there, done that. He got into engineering college but dropped out after 3 semesters. He sold vacuum cleaners door to door and later went on to...