tiny science enthusiast

How about we have this boy in our small talk??

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    How about we have this boy in our small talk??

#-Link-Snipped-#
    That's just a LEGO NXT creation; is there something done beyond that?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    did u read the article?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    did u read the article?
    Yeah, yesterday. The humanoid he's created is with the #-Link-Snipped-#. It offers ready-made stuff that needs to be assembled to create your own robotic creations. Plus, you can program those and there are several guides available on the Internet that let you do that.

I'm not sure whether 14 year is too young to create robots with LEGO NXT. Not sure whether that's something worth noting.

There was a news in the papers that a young 12 year kid had created an Operating System on his own; and I was curious. I then figured out that the kid had only modified certain GUI parts of UNIX OS with instructions available on the Internet. Sometimes, news reporters just overdo it. Nothing to belittle the creations of this upcoming engineer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hot water kept in well insulated thermos flak is an example of closed system or isolated system??
Hi! just call me jazzie, im a ce graduate and my biggest dream is to become a successful civil engineer like you. but, unfortunately i can't make for some reasons...
LetsBuy.com has been officially shut down and all their traffic is being directed to Flipkart. The company even stopped advertising on the Internet after their acquisition. The homepage of LetsBuy.com...
Facebook is out on the streets shopping and now we know what's the company doing with the billions of dollars they raised by floating an IPO this month. The company...
Government of India has decided to conduct a common test for all engineering admissions in India starting next academic year (2013). The traditional exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE have been...