LetsBuy.com Shut Down

LetsBuy.com has been officially shut down and all their traffic is being directed to Flipkart. The company even stopped advertising on the Internet after their acquisition. The homepage of LetsBuy.com shows a message that they've integrated their website with the largest player in the category, Flipkart. It also notifies users that their history and status will remain secure with the LetsBuy team (not sure whether it will be ported to Flipkart). Customers who want to know the information may dial 0124 4901234 (from 8 AM to 9 PM )

Now, Flipkart's got access to all the LetsBuy inventory and they'll expand their portfolio even further. It would be interesting to watch how other players like Jabong, Infibeam, Myntra, HomeShop18 respond to these acquisition which make Flipkart a bigger and mightier player in Indian ecommerce scene.

Replies

• Thangaraju S
    Thangaraju S
    Now flipkart gains more on online shopping. This deal good for flipkart for future growth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook is out on the streets shopping and now we know what's the company doing with the billions of dollars they raised by floating an IPO this month. The company...
Government of India has decided to conduct a common test for all engineering admissions in India starting next academic year (2013). The traditional exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE have been...
MY NAME IS WAQAS I DOING MY BS ELECTRONICS FROM SARHAD UNIVERSITY AND VERY HAPPY TO JOIN U PEOPLES 😀
hey guys please suggest me some ideas for a project in php which is not very common
Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to cost Rs. 28000 in India according to BGR.in. Nokia has already began training its sales team on the two new phones Nokia Lumia 900...