Facebook - Face.com Acquisition Likely For 10s Of Millions Of Dollars!

Facebook is out on the streets shopping and now we know what's the company doing with the billions of dollars they raised by floating an IPO this month. The company is out there buying all the things that matter and may come in Facebook's way to global dominance. By the way, the latest on Facebook's radar seems to be the Face.com; a company that specializes in Face recognition. The Israeli company already powers to important apps Photo Finder and Photo Tagger.

Looks like Facebook is preparing to launch their new phone along with Face recognition software. What say you?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    They should upgrade their phone to ICS 4.0.3+๐Ÿ˜›.

Now facebook is overcoming from its bubble image of being only a social networking site.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ianoop
    Now facebook is overcoming from its bubble image of being only a social networking site.
    Isn't that an incredibly great news for them? The want to be the default website that connects people with each other.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Facebook's way to global dominance.
    That is kinda creepy. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Now-a-days there are so many speculations and leaks about Facebook โ€“ Phone, Opera acquisition, own Facebook search engine and now this. I think we are looking at new Google ๐Ÿ˜€

The good thing is that no one will tag their friends on a photo of a cartoon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Government of India has decided to conduct a common test for all engineering admissions in India starting next academic year (2013). The traditional exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE have been...
MY NAME IS WAQAS I DOING MY BS ELECTRONICS FROM SARHAD UNIVERSITY AND VERY HAPPY TO JOIN U PEOPLES ๐Ÿ˜€
hey guys please suggest me some ideas for a project in php which is not very common
Nokia Lumia 900 is expected to cost Rs. 28000 in India according to BGR.in. Nokia has already began training its sales team on the two new phones Nokia Lumia 900...
Government of India has imposed a new system for engineering & IIT admissions starting year 2013. Now, in order to secure admission in IIT, only JEE (now replaced by a...