Steve Jobs On Medical Leave

Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple has taken Medical Leave to focus on his health and spend time with family. Here's mail sent by Steve Jobs to Apple Employees -

Team,
At my request, the board of directors has granted me a medical leave of absence so I can focus on my health. I will continue as CEO and be involved in major strategic decisions for the company.
I have asked Tim Cook to be responsible for all of Apple’s day to day operations. I have great confidence that Tim and the rest of the executive management team will do a terrific job executing the exciting plans we have in place for 2011.
I love Apple so much and hope to be back as soon as I can. In the meantime, my family and I would deeply appreciate respect for our privacy.
Steve
​
Get well soon, Steve πŸ˜€

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have heard that linux server is better than windows server . i want to know why?😎 as well as why it is more useful than unix server??😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
I need a shematic of asimple calculator that made with logic gates who can help me?
Hello, We are delighted to inform you that CodeFest, the annual International online coding festival of Computer Engineering Society, IT-BHU, has been unveiled. CodeFest is a unique fest wherein concepts...
This is a vague idea to start off with πŸ˜‰ I assume that there are many CEans who would've tried Macromedia flash at some point, and a lot more who...
I read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged in the past year. It is indeed inspiring is many aspects. Still Atlas Shrugged is something I'd like to discuss with all the avid...