Flash Games!

This is a vague idea to start off with πŸ˜‰
I assume that there are many CEans who would've tried Macromedia flash at some point, and a lot more who like flash games. :grin:

And speaking of flash games, they are the kind of light weight stuff that people can develop pretty easily. So as you might be thinking already, what if we create some cool flash games?! :idea:
We can put in a bunch of engineering concepts into them. The results may not necessarily be games. It can be experimental ideas, puzzles etc.

I am looking forward to CEans sharing their thoughts on the same!
(We need people who will think up the concepts and people who can actually get their hands on the development work) πŸ‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This was one of the ideas I had in my mind to promote CE πŸ˜› . Why not develop a game for engineers?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    i had played a game in which we have some switches those are connected to bulbs..we have to complete the circuit by putting proper gate in it like AND OR NOT..and in complex level of game we have to used combination of gates like XOR..can we devlop this game? my exe is corrupted and it was really good πŸ˜€
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    cooldudeiet
    i had played a game in which we have some switches those are connected to bulbs..we have to complete the circuit by putting proper gate in it like AND OR NOT..and in complex level of game we have to used combination of gates like XOR..can we devlop this game? my exe is corrupted and it was really good πŸ˜€
    This is a concept I used to discuss with friends when we were studying logic circuits back in 2nd year πŸ˜€
    We can think about it. First we need to build the working structure for logic circuits and their connections. Then making the puzzles would be a more leisurely task.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged in the past year. It is indeed inspiring is many aspects. Still Atlas Shrugged is something I'd like to discuss with all the avid...
It’s in news that the Bihar Government will start using Android devices to help engineers control the road construction work from their district headquarters. The work is expected to begin...
There are rumors that Motorola might be the first company to launch Dual SIM Android mobile in India called Motorola Glam XT 800. The phone will support GSM+CDMA network. The...
As the title says, this is just a thought. We get CE real time notifications as alert boxes. Can this be converted to floating pop ups which doesn't interfere with...
Hello i have question i search it but i couldn't find it . i have a project about computer network.so i decide to design an ids i have about 2...