Schematic of simple calculator with logic gates?

I need a shematic of asimple calculator that made with logic gates
who can help me?

Replies

• JCgal
    JCgal
    fafa
    I need a shematic of asimple calculator that made with logic gates
    who can help me?
    i suggest that you should find this installer "Proteus" this will help you expedite your knowledge in electronics circuitry. beside in the sample project of this installer you will see all basic circuitry including this simple calculator. you can simulate any circuit you want then produce a PCB lay-out. you can even test your programmable IC.
  • fafa
    fafa
    yes. can you help me?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, We are delighted to inform you that CodeFest, the annual International online coding festival of Computer Engineering Society, IT-BHU, has been unveiled. CodeFest is a unique fest wherein concepts...
This is a vague idea to start off with 😉 I assume that there are many CEans who would've tried Macromedia flash at some point, and a lot more who...
I read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged in the past year. It is indeed inspiring is many aspects. Still Atlas Shrugged is something I'd like to discuss with all the avid...
It’s in news that the Bihar Government will start using Android devices to help engineers control the road construction work from their district headquarters. The work is expected to begin...
There are rumors that Motorola might be the first company to launch Dual SIM Android mobile in India called Motorola Glam XT 800. The phone will support GSM+CDMA network. The...