Solar power generation through different ways

solar power generation with auto tracking system,how it is possible?
nano science in solar energy,is it correct?

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi..
    here we have dc motors or stepper motors where they will be controlled by micro controller where it will be sensed by the LDR to get the proportionality direction to move the solar panel. this is a simple system to track the solar energy in this way.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The sun moves 15 degrees an hour. If the collector is at the mid point of this arc, the collector efficiency will be better than 90%.
    All that is needed is to have a timed mechanism that moves the collector through 15 degrees every hour during daylight hours. This will ensure better than 99% collection efficiency.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys , I have decided to get a new system for Computer Graphics Rendering purposes . I would like to know your views about what processor and motherboard OR...
i want to connect java and oracle. i can create design in java and also create and insert table using sql in oracle. now i need to connect both of...
Codeproject had organized a world wide article competition to teach the App development fundamental. Here is the link for the competition.​ https://www.codeproject.com/competitions/611/Ultrabook-Article-competition The good thing is that I finally managed...
I want my project to operate on internet, like giving updates or notifications to user using internet on mobile phone or pc. for that i will need to implement tcp...
Hey i want to make a car which has a solar panel system on the roof so from that we can utilise the solar power to run a vehicle. I...