Ultrabook Article competition in Codeproject concludes with some good news

Codeproject had organized a world wide article competition to teach the App development fundamental. Here is the link for the competition.

Ultrabook Article competition - CodeProject

The good thing is that I finally managed to break in top three. My article

was declared as runners up. It takes a toll out of your body and mind when you play for such contests. I am happy to be at the top.

UltraDynamo (Part 1) - It All Starts Here! - CodeProject

Won the contest with it's four part fabulous take on with App development.

Replies

• Divya Nair
    Divya Nair
    oh!!!!!!!! that's great sir. congratulations.😀 keep going sir.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want my project to operate on internet, like giving updates or notifications to user using internet on mobile phone or pc. for that i will need to implement tcp...
Hey i want to make a car which has a solar panel system on the roof so from that we can utilise the solar power to run a vehicle. I...
I am in my final semester of electronics and instrumentation. What are the different postgraduate courses i can opt for? Both in India and abroad. Please suggest. Thank You.
heyy. i need help with iis. i installed components of iis from control panel but still i cannot find inetmgr.exe or run it while trying URL https://localhost get following error...
Is quartz crystal resonator in clock circuit an oscillator? If not then what kind of analog or digital circuitary does the clock circuits in various computing devices are made up...