Smart sale system

Project Abstract / Summary : This project aims at developing practical, real-time software application “Apartment Information System” that focuses on maintaining the records/details of customers living in the apartments worldwide.

The information that the Apartment Information System will take in as the input for functioning will include the following mentioned points:-

Details of Customer living in the apartments.

Details of Apartments that is allotted to the customers.

Details of the number of people living under a single Customer ID.

List of allocated apartments.

List of Bills and rent to be paid by the customers.

Date of allocation of apartment and contract time.

System operator (user) will be able to view the reports generated by this particular software that will help them to check the details of customers living in the apartments.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Dear sir/mam
i always want something new or smart,so i wnt to work on that ,now a days online shoping are very develpd nd popular so i wnt to make it easy nd unique.So i tk smart sale system and in future i know online shoping will become very common.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Subharti university
City: Bijnor
State: Meerut
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Indian Transportation (Buses and trains) are like blood in the body which connect the each and every corner of the Indian state through road and...
Hello Everyone, I see lot of qa jobs in the market require either ETL testing skills or SAP testing skills or Performance testing or Mobile testing skills etc.The list goes...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project, micro-controller is used to give input as per the user requirements (ex. if a user wants to move robotic arm to grip...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the previous days, the separation and counting of coins was done manually. It was tedious and monotonous job. It need extra man power and...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project CRF (Cardio Rescue Friend) is a life saving device. With thought to save the life of heart patients around the world. Lots of...