Small Antenna for portable transmitter

Hello everyone,i am designing a transmitter circuit having 100MHz as output signal.i require a pocket size antenna for it.i would like to know if it is possible to use a small antenna,typically of few centimetres to transmit a 100MHz signal or do i have to increase the output frequency.if it is possible to transmit it can anyone suggest a source for it.

Thank you

Replies

• Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    If u r looking for a simple way, Buy a rf wireless camera and open d camera
    the small circuit wit a antenna is the 1 which u need..
    it can transmit signals easily...😎#-Link-Snipped-# Deal2die
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    the cheapest way is, buy an FM which will cost you hardly Rs.40/- open it and get your antenna.
    Else use a variable length antenna.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When we power on the 8085 microprocessor kit, all the memory locations contain garbage values. Is it the same case with registers (A, B, C, D, E, H, L)? Do...
The word Cryogenics is originated from greek words ‘kryos’ meaning ‘frost’ and ‘genics’ meaning ‘to produce’. Cold science suggests that branch of science carrying out processes at low temperatures. But...
which is your favorite computer programming language and why?
Many times I have heard a lot of people saying that I was unlucky in that particular thing. I guess being unlucky is just a form of bad timing, Let...
The Europeans will introduce the first organic processor made up of organic semiconductors this week at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference, in San Francisco. This processor has 4000 transistors and...