The First Organic Processor By Europeans

The Europeans will introduce the first organic processor made up of organic semiconductors this week at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference, in San Francisco. This processor has 4000 transistors and 8 bit logic. The processing speed is low as that of a 1970s era silicon model. But the advantage is that the chip can bend. [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I liked the idea YottoWink folks have come up with and see that it's a great scope. Check out this presentation to get an idea of what YottoWInk does -...
Sometimes we got confused for taking any decision..so according to you what should be on our priority our internal soul,or mind decision. ๐Ÿ˜
hey friends! Finally joined community and now I am a member. I am in 3rd year of my computer science degree and have been looking at your site for guidance...
Hey guys Anyone know of a good and free modelling software for gas turbines that can model power plants and calculate at least the basic specifications such as efficiencies and...
I don't know any programming language and i want to start with C++ .Suggest me a good book.