Popcorn Time : The OpenSource Movie Streaming App That Scares The Shit Outta Hollywood.

Popcorn Time is the opensource application which streams the torrent pirated movies. It is based on YIFY API. Recently, due to legal issues & too much of popularity from all over the world, it was shut down. Anyways, recently YIFY resurrected the project & Popcorn time is live again.

Read more : Popcorn Time Shuts Down, Then Gets Resurrected by YTS (YIFY) * TorrentFreak
Source code for popcorn app : GitHub - popcorn-team/popcorn-app: blablabla

Great thing about this app is that it is opensource & almost entire world has downloaded it's source & even if the the app dies again due to legal issues, Million other popcorn fork will come! 😁

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    What a flawless application, runs extremely well in >=2 MBps Bandwidth. Here's the screenshot of look of Popcorn GUI :
    Popcorn
    You might like to read : Hollywood Faces Grave Threat From Popcorn Time
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Popcorn Time is now available for Android devices.

Source code : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Open MS-Word and type "=rand(200,99)" without double quotes, then press Enter key. Explain the reason behind the incident happened after doing so.😀
Greetings to everyone, I am Sumit Thakur. Please don't go on my username, its just that it stroked me at the time of registration. Well, I am from Himachal Pradesh,...
Most of the PC users have windows installed. Actually it doesn't matter in this case. I just want to know that how the User account passwords work in windows? Where...
Intex, the Indian smartphone manufacturer is eyeing the low-key domestic market. The company officially launched two budget phones Cloud X1+ and Cloud Y11. According to the mobile business head at...
A comparative study of web cost estimation model for hypermedia applications A Comparison Study between Bees Algorithm and Ant Algorithm A new wireless communication technology A Probabilistic Approach to Micro...