The Cold Science of Cryogenics

The word Cryogenics is originated from greek words ‘kryos’ meaning ‘frost’ and ‘genics’ meaning ‘to produce’. Cold science suggests that branch of science carrying out processes at low temperatures. But how much low? Here the temperature range is 100 Kelvin (K) to absolute zero (0 K). Cryogenics is the branch of physics which deals with [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which is your favorite computer programming language and why?
Many times I have heard a lot of people saying that I was unlucky in that particular thing. I guess being unlucky is just a form of bad timing, Let...
The Europeans will introduce the first organic processor made up of organic semiconductors this week at the International Solid-State Circuits Conference, in San Francisco. This processor has 4000 transistors and...
I liked the idea YottoWink folks have come up with and see that it's a great scope. Check out this presentation to get an idea of what YottoWInk does -...
Sometimes we got confused for taking any decision..so according to you what should be on our priority our internal soul,or mind decision. 😁