Skeletonics exoskeleton Video

The Japanese Skelectonics have developed this exoskeleton that doesn't use motors or hydraulics as you'd expect. Yet, it's capable of doing lot of things as you'll see in following video.

I can already imagine applications of exoskeleton. What about you?

[video=youtube;IdPpWy_O09k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdPpWy_O09k&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That video is so cool!! 😒
    Among the major applications of exoskeletons, I find the two most important would be in the military and in medical care.

For the military, powered exoskeletons would allow soldiers to carry heavier weapons and more tools and ammo. It would be what we can call the next-generation Army.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well I think,by using those exoskeletons,human power can be magnified strikingly.I think I have read somewhere there is some type of exoskeleton increasing human power by about 10-15 times.
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    The technology reaches the bad guys way before the military even gives a thought to using them. This could possibly also lead to the threat of the terrorist and militants using it.
    Uses and misuses of science and technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Maps Beta Google Maps Navigation for mobile will now automatically track the traffic on your routes and then find you the best alternative way. Check out details here: You’ve...
Sumeet Anand is the founder of Kreeo that works in Enterprise 2.0 and collective intelligence domain. Following video by Sumeet shows a story of a startup from 'start' to 'success'....
From the release of iPad until now has been almost one week. Many people are thinking about whether to buy a new iPad. iPad 2 will debut on March 11....
One simple doubt in terms of uploading and downloading from internet.. Which Uses more bandwidth...UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD...a content of same size.. OR IS IT MERELY THE SAME??
Hi to all CE, I HAVE A LITTLE BIT DOUBT REGARDING NEGATIVE FREQUENCY,USUALLY ENCOUNTERED WHILE DEALING WITH TRANSFORMS..... my question is... why we take negative frequencies while dealing with transforms,...