Negative frequency

Hi to all CE,
I HAVE A LITTLE BIT DOUBT REGARDING NEGATIVE FREQUENCY,USUALLY ENCOUNTERED WHILE DEALING WITH TRANSFORMS.....
my question is...
why we take negative frequencies while dealing with transforms, as we know that practically they are not measurable....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's still the beginning of march and weather is already so hot. I wonder what will the condition be in April, moreover in May. I hope the thermometers don't break...
With the rising temperature and melting of ice at the poles do you think that the world will come to an end because of the imbalance in nature? Also there...
If you are a movie buff and interested in animation or sort, then animated movies are a must watch. The expressions, feelings are so vibrant yet at the same time...
Hi frnds.. How the blinking of LED in the digital energy meter can be sensed? whether it is possible to sense the blinking of LED of digital energy meter using...
Google's Android pushed Blackberry OS to #1 spot and became the top smart phone operating system in the US. Android now enjoys 31.2% share of overall smartphone OS market in...