Google Maps Navigation Beta (Mobile) Shows Real Time Traffic

Google Maps Beta #-Link-Snipped-# will now automatically track the traffic on your routes and then find you the best alternative way.

Check out details here: You’ve got better things to do than wait in traffic - Official Google Mobile Blog

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sumeet Anand is the founder of Kreeo that works in Enterprise 2.0 and collective intelligence domain. Following video by Sumeet shows a story of a startup from 'start' to 'success'....
From the release of iPad until now has been almost one week. Many people are thinking about whether to buy a new iPad. iPad 2 will debut on March 11....
One simple doubt in terms of uploading and downloading from internet.. Which Uses more bandwidth...UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD...a content of same size.. OR IS IT MERELY THE SAME??
Hi to all CE, I HAVE A LITTLE BIT DOUBT REGARDING NEGATIVE FREQUENCY,USUALLY ENCOUNTERED WHILE DEALING WITH TRANSFORMS..... my question is... why we take negative frequencies while dealing with transforms,...
It's still the beginning of march and weather is already so hot. I wonder what will the condition be in April, moreover in May. I hope the thermometers don't break...