Entrepreneurship Story: Start To Success [Video] from Kreeo CEO Sumeet Anand

Sumeet Anand is the founder of Kreeo that works in Enterprise 2.0 and collective intelligence domain. Following video by Sumeet shows a story of a startup from 'start' to 'success'. πŸ˜€

Check it out -

[video=youtube;V2YJfaU-krk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2YJfaU-krk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• cooltwins
    cooltwins
    nice video πŸ‘
    simple but cool way of putting things πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. I liked the video too. @CT: make such a video for your WagonR contest. πŸ˜€ (It's just an idea.)
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah its a nice idea πŸ‘ will make one soon πŸ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Omg!!! Awesome video... Loved it!!! πŸ˜›
  • Batman
    Batman
    simple and sweet......
    Easy to understand....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I liked that thing-'Jugaad Lgao'. This was such a simple video. Thank you for sharing it with us.
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    Awesome. loved itπŸ˜€
    Simple and sweet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

From the release of iPad until now has been almost one week. Many people are thinking about whether to buy a new iPad. iPad 2 will debut on March 11....
One simple doubt in terms of uploading and downloading from internet.. Which Uses more bandwidth...UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD...a content of same size.. OR IS IT MERELY THE SAME??
Hi to all CE, I HAVE A LITTLE BIT DOUBT REGARDING NEGATIVE FREQUENCY,USUALLY ENCOUNTERED WHILE DEALING WITH TRANSFORMS..... my question is... why we take negative frequencies while dealing with transforms,...
It's still the beginning of march and weather is already so hot. I wonder what will the condition be in April, moreover in May. I hope the thermometers don't break...
With the rising temperature and melting of ice at the poles do you think that the world will come to an end because of the imbalance in nature? Also there...