Simple Bluetooth device with 3 meter range

I firstly thyanks about what you did!i some information on bluetooth,really very intresting.am in year four electronics and telecomminication at KIGALI SCEINCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN RWANDA.I would like to ask you the way you can make asimple bluetooth so that can work in three meters.that my final year project.and i need your corrabolation with you if possible.thanks God bless you

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Pretty simple. Just choose a good small Antenna and connect it the Bluetooth device with the proper impedance match. You can get much more than 3 mts.

Cheers
    Karthik
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • jdumes
    jdumes
    You might find some helpful ideas for wireless devices here too: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can some one help me in choosing my career in robotics i am doing my under graduation with ece branch. thank you
The common problem most of us face is that we have to wait for long time to play the videos on YouTube. I'm wondering if there's a solution to this...
I have heard that matlab is used for many real world applications. What is the main use of matlab? how it is used in dsp?
Everybody is getting aware of the impact we have on the environment. This discussion is although not the subject of matter in this post. I would find it more interesting...
hi im a computer science student and i have very good coding skills in java and c++. can any one tell me when and where coding competitions are held? also...