Electronics that reduce my environmental impact

Everybody is getting aware of the impact we have on the environment. This discussion is although not the subject of matter in this post.

I would find it more interesting if we could talk about current or new electronics, which help me reduce my carbon footprint! What are the most efficient, cheap or innovative ones?

Which (consumer) electronics could we see in three years that help/support me in saving the environment?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi im a computer science student and i have very good coding skills in java and c++. can any one tell me when and where coding competitions are held? also...
TOTAL SECURITY SOLUTIONS 1.RX101 CRYSTAL-CONTROLLED RECEIVER PORTABLE SIGNAL REPEATER AR3000A PROFESSIONAL MONITOR RECEIVER AR8000 HAND-HELD SCANNING RECEIVER MICROPHONE AUDIO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM WALL AMPLIFIER SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM MCX-06 SIX CHANNEL MAINS CARRIER...
HI FRIENDS,, I have a doubt about the advancements of a member in CE. How is that a new member as a "Newbie" then advances as an "Apprentice" then as...
plz give some ideas fer a purely telecomm based project for my T.E plz......if you have any!!!
Hello everyone, I have a project to complete for my master degree. I have to implement two algorithms for the two different image matching techniques. One for Area-based matching and...