coding competitions

hi im a computer science student and i have very good coding skills in java and c++. can any one tell me when and where coding competitions are held? also pleas tell me bout coding competitions which declare very high cash prizes because i want to earn through coding competitions as a part time job. please help me.

Replies

• ashutoshglamour
    ashutoshglamour
    hi mamta,
    it's good to hear 😁that u r confident on ur codes.The coding competitions are generally hosted by IIT colleges,NIT colleges,NIIT,APTECH,
    LAKSHYA e.t.c.Only the matter is to know about competition date.To know it u have to search on net.Generally in the techfest of iit or nit,such competitions hosted by them.It is too difficult to predict the date.
    your awareness makes u more genius.
  • Differential
    Differential
    mamata
    hi im a computer science student and i have very good coding skills in java and c++. can any one tell me when and where coding competitions are held? also pleas tell me bout coding competitions which declare very high cash prizes because i want to earn through coding competitions as a part time job. please help me.
    IMHO, colleage compititions are held to encourage students and not to earn money. So you will hardly find any such compitition which offers lot of money as a prize. The prize money in many of such compititions is less than transportation cost even.

I would say, participate to enjoy and not to earn money. If you are good coder you are gonna earn lot of money in future anyway. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Few things went wrong with our earlier plans of organizing a coding competition on CE. However, it's still on the task list.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Wow, I didn't know that!! Superb! Bring it on soon!! 😀😀
  • Career hunt
    Career hunt
    hi Mamta,

M also crazy abt coding n programming. Presently m in BE cs 2nd yr. I want to know the post graduate degree/diplomacourses tat I can follow for my furhtur studies.

wait for ur positive response

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TOTAL SECURITY SOLUTIONS 1.RX101 CRYSTAL-CONTROLLED RECEIVER PORTABLE SIGNAL REPEATER AR3000A PROFESSIONAL MONITOR RECEIVER AR8000 HAND-HELD SCANNING RECEIVER MICROPHONE AUDIO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM WALL AMPLIFIER SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM MCX-06 SIX CHANNEL MAINS CARRIER...
HI FRIENDS,, I have a doubt about the advancements of a member in CE. How is that a new member as a "Newbie" then advances as an "Apprentice" then as...
plz give some ideas fer a purely telecomm based project for my T.E plz......if you have any!!!
Hello everyone, I have a project to complete for my master degree. I have to implement two algorithms for the two different image matching techniques. One for Area-based matching and...
hi , In my laptop,i install linux(fedora).The problem is that neither mp3 nor videos(mpeg files) files run on my computer.plsssss give the steps for using internet in fedora.only bluetooth is...